2021 O & N Level Gear-UP (SAT: 11:30 am to 1:30 pm)
O & N Level Gear-UP
What Is This Programme About?
The O & N Level English Gear-UP™ Programme is a rigorous programme for Secondary 4 / 5 students who are sitting for their N / O-Level English national exams. As the name suggests, the programme is specially designed to gear students up and fully prepare them for their national exams. Students will be equipped with powerful skills, strategies and techniques to help them tackle all 4 paper components (even Paper 3 & Paper 4!) of their English exams effectively. No other centre or programme provides such complete and comprehensive coverage.
Lessons will be delivered in a step-by-step and systematic manner using our unique Formula-Style Teaching Method. Students will also learn Formulas that are both easy-to-remember and easy-to-apply so that they know exactly what to do on the day of their exams to achieve their best English grade ever!
Who Is This Programme For?
- Suitable for Secondary 4E and 5N students as well as 4N students who wants to qualify for the Poly Foundation Programme (PFP)
What Will Be Covered On The Programme?
For O & N-Level English Gear-UP™, powerful skills, strategies and techniques will be covered for the various components:
- Paper 1
- Language Editing
- Situational Writing
- Continuous Writing
- Paper 2
- Comprehension (Visual Text)
- Comprehension (Narrative Text)
- Comprehension (Non-Narrative Text)
- Paper 3
- Listening Comprehension
- Paper 4
- Reading Aloud
- Spoken Interaction
Register your child for this progamme by clicking the button below!
1) To register your child and reserve their seat in our class, complete a standard payment of $150 on the next page.
2) Once payment has been made on the next page, your child’s priority place in our programme will be reserved.
3) Our team will contact you within the next 3 business days to schedule a time slot for you to head down to our centre and complete registration.
4) The full lesson fees will be collected when you complete your in-person registration at the EduEdge centre.
32 slot(s) available for this class enrolment