2021 JC2.3 General Paper Gear-UP (SUN: 9 am to 11 am)
What Is This Programme About?
The General Paper English Gear-UP™ Programme is a rigorous programme for JC 2 students who are sitting for their A Level English national exams. As the name suggests, the programme is specially designed to gear students up and fully prepare them for their national exams. Students will be equipped with powerful skills, strategies and techniques to help them tackle all of their GP components effectively. No other centre or programme provides such complete and comprehensive coverage.
Lessons will be delivered in a step-by-step and systematic manner using our unique Formula-Style Teaching Method. Students will also learn Formulas that are both easy-to-remember and easy-to-apply so that they know exactly what to do on the day of their exams to achieve their best GP grade ever!
What Will Be Covered On The Programme?
For General Paper English Gear-UP™, we will be giving our students:
- Plug And Play Bite-Sized Content That’s Versatile In Application
The right content that can be used for various topics in an easy-to-remember, easy-to-apply, bite-sized format.
- Curriculum That Focuses On Exam & Answering Techniques
Breaking down questions easily and understanding what the Cambridge examiners are asking for.
- Personalised Feedback And Actionable Steps To Improve
At EduEdge, we give you customised one-on-one feedback on your work and concrete actionable steps to improve.
- And much more...
Register your child for this progamme by clicking the button below!
1) To register your child and reserve their seat in our class, complete a standard payment of $150 on the next page.
2) Once payment has been made on the next page, your child’s priority place in our programme will be reserved.
3) Our team will contact you within the next 3 business days to schedule a time slot for you to head down to our centre and complete registration.
4) The full lesson fees will be collected when you complete your in-person registration at the EduEdge centre.
32 slot(s) available for this class enrolment